1 Nairn Road
|43,809 sq ft
|Download Property Schedule (pdf)
Livingston occupies a strategic location on the M8, 15 miles west of Edinburgh and 35 miles east of Glasgow. The M8 motorway provides direct links to the M9 (Stirling); M90/A90, (Aberdeen) and the M73/M74 interchange reaching all parts of Scotland from this central hub. Deans is one of Livingston’s most established industrial locations within the town. Positioned immediately adjacent to Junctions 3 and 3A, Nairn Road enjoys superb access to the M8 via Deans Road and the A89. Occupiers in the area include Tesco, Schuh, British Car Auctions and Saica Pack.
- Total site area of 5 acres
- Separate car park to front of site
- Service yard of c. 1 acre
- Standalone unit with full circulation
- Column free space with 9.5m minimum eaves height
- Dedicated service yard and separate car park
- 6 ground level loading doors
- Potential for cross docking
- High CapacGas supply of x
- Electricity supply of x
- Single storey office block
- High quality fit out either side of central corridor
- Mixture of larger open plan areas and smaller offices
- Boardroom with full height glazing
- Suspended ceilings and LED lighting
- Tiled flooring throughout
- Kitchen/Break out room
- Garage adjoining offices the west
- 2 x roller doors to north elevation
- Column free space
The unit has been measured in accordance with the RICS Code of Measuring Practice (6th Edition) as follows:
|Offices (Net Internal Area)
The unit is entered in the current Valuation Roll at £157,500.
The property is available on a Full Repairing and Insuring basis for a term to be agreed.
Each party will be responsible for their own legal costs incurred in this transaction with the tenant being responsible for any registration dues or LBTT.
An EPC certificate is available on request.
Money Laundering Regulations
To comply with our legal responsibilities for Anti-Money Laundering, it will be necessary for tenants to provide information necessary to complete these checks before any lease is completed. Information required will include:
- Corporate structure and ownership details.
- Identification and verification of ultimate beneficial owners.
- Satisfactory proof of the source of funds.
- 9.5 metre eaves